CCUEN 2019 Conference, - Sustainability in Higher Education in Canada
SHECA 2019 May 14th-16th
University of Alberta
Following on the success of last year’s conference in Montreal, we are continuing our partnership with the:
Canadian Alliance of College and University Sustainability Professionals (CUSP).
The 2019 Sustainability in Higher Education in Canada (SHECA 2019) conference will take place May 14-16 at The University of Alberta, in Edmonton, Alberta. We continue to consider the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals and how colleges and universities can work toward achieving them.
The conference will include a keynote speaker to be announced, joint sessions on topics of interest to post-secondary environmental educators and sustainability professionals, as well as network meetings for CCUEN and CUSP.
SHECA 2019 Accommodations
University of Alberta
- Option 1 – Single Private Dorm Room. These rooms feature a single bed with a desk and private washroom at a rate of $76 per night. Further description can be found here. Book your room by completing the Accommodation Reservation form and emailing to . Reservations should be made before April 13, 2019 to ensure availability. Note: limited availability.
- Option 2 – Hotel Guest Rooms. These rooms are hotel style at a rate of $109 per night. Further description can be found here. Book your room by completing the Accommodation Reservation form and emailing it to . Reservations should be made before April 13, 2019 to ensure availability. Note: limited availability.
- Option 3 – Campus Tower Suite Hotels. Individual call-in reservations can be made directly through the Hotel, through the toll free reservations telephone line 800.709.1824, the hotel direct at 780.439.6060. The group code ACT-GFC3376 or meeting name by quoting “Sustainability in Higher Education Canada 2019” or through the hotel website (campustower.com) here. All reservations should be made before April 19th, 2019 to ensure availability. Rates start at $159.00 per night for one bedroom suites and two bedroom suites are also available.
If you have any trouble reserving your room, please contact the following individuals:
- Campus Tower Suite Hotel - Laura Ternan, email: , phone: (780) 431-4554
- Lister Residence - Sheri Penner, email: , phone: (780) 492-9300